Prudence’s best achievements to date: Overall winner at the QLD show in 2018 in a line-up of 30+ bikini competitors & competing in a national bikini overall competition for a pro-card at the New Zealand show in 2018. 17 top 3 placings out of 20 competitions.
Sport: IFBB Pro League Bikini Competitor
Competitions, dates, wins, achievements:
- INBA Bikini 2013 – 1st Place
- IFBB FitX Australian Grand Prix 2014 – 1st Bikini Junior
- IFBB QLD 2014 – 2nd Bikini Open Tall
- IFBB Australian Titles 2014 – 3rd Bikini Open Tall
- IFBB QLD 2015 – 1st Bikini Open
- IFBB Arnold Classic Australia 2015 – 4th Bikini Open 163cm
- IFBB QLD 2015 – 1st Bikini Open Short
- IFBB Australian Amateur Olympia 2015 – 3rd Bikini Open 163cm
- IFBB QLD 2017 – 1st Bikini Open Short
- IFBB Arnold Classic Australia 2017 – 3rd Bikini Open 163cm
- IFBB QLD 2018 – 1st Bikini Open & Overall Winner
- IFBB Arnold Classic Australia 2018 – 3rd Bikini Open 163cm
- IFBB New Zealand Pro AM 2018 – 1st Bikini Open Medium
- IFBB Fiji Pro AM 2018 – 2nd Bikini Open
- IFBB All Female Classic – Top 5 Callout Bikini Open Short
- IFBB World Regional Champs Singapore – 3rd Bikini Open Class C
- IFBB QLD 2020 – 1st Bikini Open Short
- IFBB Nationals 2020 – 4th Bikini Open Short
- IFBB QLD 2021 – 1st Bikini Open Short
- IFBB Nationals 2021 – 2nd Place Bikini Open B
From body transformation goals, building strength, nutrition plans or improving overall training, we can offer various coaching solutions.
We understand everyone comes from a vast array of experience to no experience at all in the gym so we make sure we keep the process as simple as possible.
Powerlifting has become a well renowned international sport which our team of athletes, some of which have state and national records, are extermely passionate about.
Head coach Jay Tyler has worked in the fitness industry for over 10 years and understands what is required to become a high performmance coach.