JAY TYLER. Owner & Head Coach.
Jay Tyler is an Owner and the Head Coach at The Strength Coach. Jay has an extensive coaching career which has involved working with rugby players, bodybuilders, men’s physique, bikini and figure competitors, novice and elite level powerlifters and some of Australia’s best professional boxers.
Jay has experience in managing health clubs, running youth development and corporate health programs, delivering accredited courses, refereeing in powerlifting and mentoring up-and-coming strength coaches. Jay has competed as an elite level powerlifter himself with a 280kg squat, 200kg bench and 300kg deadlift at 95kg bodyweight.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- ISSN Sports Nutritionist
- ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Recomp Specialist
- Rugby League Youth Development Programs
- Corporate Weight Loss Programs for 200+ Employees
- Instructor/Facilitator for Nationally Accredited Courses
- Academy Director for Nationally Accredited Courses
- State and National Powerlifting Referee
- Mentoring new ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Club Manager for Anytime Fitness
- Elite Level Powerlifting Coach